Mike Cassidy speaks on a variety of boudoir photography related topics from general, to targeted niche topics for both business owners and retail clients. (And, yes, he may even float in the air like a guru.)
- Podcast host.
- Boudoir advocate.
- Empowering clients to make smart choices.
- Business coach.
Retail Talking Points:
- All about bridal boudoir photography. Why is it so popular!
- The smart way to shop for a boudoir photographer.
- Why choosing a cheap photographer may be your biggest mistake.
- Is boudoir photography getting “wilder?”
Business Talking Points:
- Being a male boudoir photographer.
- Effectively growing a boudoir photography business.
- Positioning your business in a crowded marketplace.
- Steps to becoming a high-end boudoir photographer.
- “I’ve just bought a camera on Amazon and got a website… I’m a pro now, right?”
Mike Cassidy is a boudoir photographer from New Jersey who is passionate about both photography and helping his clients to remain invested in themselves. While his clients receive an incredible experience and beautiful one-of-a-kind photos, the real service he provides is the joy and heart filling experience every time his images are viewed. Mike learned long ago, there is a lot more to boudoir photography than what immediately meets the eye, and it’s this ability to make women feel unique and beautiful which is the real reward in operating a boudoir business.
Mike started over ten years ago, and has photographed hundreds of women. Throughout the course of guiding these clients through the boudoir process, Mike discovered there were way too many women who lacked accurate information about boudoir, and even worse, some had less than satisfactory experiences with previous photographers due to this issue. He knew he needed to take action. Mike has become an advocate and resource of “real” authentic information about boudoir photography to help others make smart choices when choosing a photographer, so everyone can enjoy boudoir and have a positive experience.