Julia is an SEO Consultant and Pinterest Strategist for creative small businesses. Her goal is to make SEO and Pinterest strategies approachable and easy to implement for all small businesses so they can reach their ideal clients organically.
She lives in Philadelphia with her Siberian Husky sidekick and her new husband, and on the side, she runs a travel photography site and goes to grad school for history to study Vikings.
Julia and I had a great talk– and I quickly implemented some new ideas I learned from her.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Is Pinterest social media?
- What photographers benefit most from Pinterest?
- Pinterest search tips.
- How your blog help you with Pinterest traffic?
- Why pins have staying power.
- How much time should you devote to your Pinterest account.
- Mike’s boudoir Pinterest story.
- Is Pinterest AI censoring material?
- Should old pins be deleted?
- The smartest way to structure text in your pin.
- Should I be hash tagging my posts?
- Strategy steps to start Pinterest for your photography business.
- Photographers who can gain the most from a vibrant Pinterest account.
- Tailwind basics.
- Tailwind tribes.
Links/Products In This Episode:
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/
Tailwind – https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/JuliaDentphoto
Julia’s May 26th Workshop:
Where To Find Julia Bocchese:
Julia Renee Consulting – https://juliareneeconsulting.com/
Julia’s Pinterest – https://www.instagram.com/juliareneeconsulting/
Julia’s Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-bocchese/