On this episode of The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast I have a conversation with Christora Osters of Green Apple Photography. Christora is a Louisville, KY based wedding photographer and podcast host.
A few months ago I met Christora when I was a guest on the podcast she hosts with Tom Russo called The Capture Crew. Christora is an established wedding photographer who has been looking to add boudoir photography to her business. We thought it would be a fun idea to have a boudoir Q&A episode and to dig into some questions about getting started in boudoir.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- What kind of location do boudoir photographers need?
- What makes a great boudoir session?
- What communication helps create trust with your clients?
- How did you get the word out initially about your specialty of women’s boudoir?
- What’s the best advice you have for a photographer trying to enter the boudoir field?
- Who is your ideal client and why?
- What kind of outfits do you recommend and why?
- When is the best time of day to photograph boudoir?
- How important is posing? Do you have a go-to pose?
- What kind of lighting/props/etc should a new boudoir photographer utilize?
Links/Products In This Episode:
Warm Welcome Video Email Promo Code: REF2897
Where To Find Christora Osters:
Website: Green Apple Weddings
Instagram: Green Apple Weddings
TikTok: Green Apple Weddings
Podcast Website: The Capture Crew Podcast
Subscribe / Donate / Follow The Show:
Website: The Mike Cassidy Photography Podcast
Subscribe: Subscribe on Patreon
Subscribe: Subscribe on Pod.Fan